School Dinners & link to FSM Form
The cost of a school meal is £2.40
Currently all children in Starfish and Seahorse classes are entitled to a 'Universal Free School Meal'. For further information please contact the school office.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Your child may be entitled to eat a free hot meal by simply registering for free school meals. In fact, by registering for free school meals you may also be entitled to further benefits saving you even more money!
Your child may be entitled to receive free school meals if you are entitled to receive one or more of the following:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- An income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999; or
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190 Note: where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after their employment ceases, or after they start to work less than 16 hours per week, their children are entitled to free school lunches
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
Many children at our school are already eating healthy, balanced, nutritious school meals and we do not want your child missing out. Delicious healthy school meals will give your child a real appetite for learning and help them to achieve their full potential. There is nothing healthier for your child and your family’s budget than free school meals.
To make sure your child does not miss out on their entitlement to eat, please ring or pop in to the office, or apply online by using the link below.