Welcome to Corton C.E. Primary School & Nursery
‘I have come in order that you might have life – life in all its fullness.’ John 10:10
Our School Vision
Corton CE VA Primary School and Nursery aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. We will do this within a creative, caring and secure environment, where everyone aspires towards excellence.
We aim for all pupils to have:
- A good understanding of our core Christian values – generosity, respect and peace, perseverance, friendship, compassion and courage and of the meaning of faith in Jesus Christ
- High self-esteem, resilience, and perseverance
- Aspiration and hope to enable growth of knowledge, wisdom and skills for all
- A sense of personal achievement and pride in their school and community
Our School Aims
To help our children achieve this we will:
- Provide a secure, happy and stimulating environment
- Develop and nurture children to grow into confident individual learners
- Encourage high levels of personal and academic achievement
- Promote a sense of spirituality and community within a Christian ethos
Our vision is rooted to our established school motto:
By working together with the community our aim is to ’prepare children for life’.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out more about the exciting learning that takes place in our unique school. @CortonPrimary
I am privileged to work with wonderful children and a dedicated, hardworking team. My philosophy is that every child should be given the opportunity to succeed and do well.
Corton CofE Primary School and Nursery has an inclusive ethos and we treat all children as individuals in order for them to become creative and talented individuals.
Mrs Nicola Rowland